1. There is no street in Israel – nor anywhere else – named for me, Marilyn Oser. (Any connection with Oser Avenue in Hauppauge, Long Island, is urban legend.)
2. There is no lane, alley, footpath, rut or trail of breadcrumbs named for me, either.
3. I write, I eat, I sleep, I read, I teach a little Hebrew to kids who don’t know any better….
4. I have been posting this blog virtually every Wednesday since December 2012, much to my own satisfaction, and I hope to yours. Over 6,500 viewers have stopped by to read what I had to say. Many thanks to those of you who have sent me your comments and questions.
5. I have a new book coming out in the fall of 2015: Even You, a novel. Another book is in its second draft; and ideas for two novels after that are slouching toward my desk waiting to be born.
6. After two years and 97 posts, I need a breather. Next Wednesday, December 17th, will see my last post on this site – at least for a while.
7. To learn more about me, follow this link marilynoser.com
Think you handled your good-bye deftly, Marilyn. Good photo, and 6,500 + readers is impressive. Congratulations on the entire enterprise.
Wonder if you’ll begin a new blog next fall: “Streets of West Tulsa.” Tee hee!